The Ministry of Economy (MOE) in coordination with the Executive Office of the Committee for Goods and Materials Subject to Import and Export Control (Executive Office – IEC), has developed a unified mechanism to report TFS obligations utilizing the Financial Intelligence Unit’s (FIU) online reporting platform GoAML. The MOE notes that The GoAML platform will be utilized as a reporting platform for Licensed DNFBPs to comply with reporting, obligations. Moreover, The FIU has developed the GoAML system platform to include two TFS related reports:
- Fund Freeze Report (FFR)
- Partial Name Match Report (PNMR)
- Implement all necessary measures without delay.
- Report any freezing measure, prohibition to provide funds or services, and any attempted transactions and ensure all the necessary information and documents are submitted via the GoAML platform within two business days.
- Uphold freezing until further instructions are received from Executive Office – IEC
- Notify and share a copy of the report with the Ministry of Economy through this email:email@example.com
- Suspend without delay any transaction and refrain from offering any funds or services.
- Report via the GoAML platform by selecting the Partial Name Match Report (PNMR)
- Ensure all the necessary information and documents regarding the name match are submitted.
- Uphold suspension measures until further instructions are received from the GoAML platform on whether to cancel the suspension or implement freezing measures.
- Notify and share a copy of the report with the Ministry of Economy through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Ministry of Economy Circular No: 5/2021 Date: 25/08/2021